Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just more of the same.

1. Everyone's had the flu except us and I think it's hiding just around the bushes, and coming.
2. I might vote for Hillary. You know, spice things up.
3. Medical claims, scanners, and $8 bucks an hour should have never been invented.
4. I love my little online journal here. Goodbye private thoughts, hello not only public lists, but COMMENTS. Welcomed, addable ones.
5. Edward is such a good man. I dream of him. Thank you, Stephenie Meyer.
6. Why Why WHY did I move one block from Cafe Rio? Their $2.50 fresh chips and salsa will be the reason for completely losing what my body once was.
8. I can't count.
9. They're holding open auditions this week for the Lehi Chorale. Anybody??
10. If I had a bunch of money, I would spend it on fresh food, a piece of forest, and beauty treatments.

5 comments:

vicky said...

You forgot to add that Office Depot has 15 cent filler paper! HA HA~ Love your list!

Unknown said...

Sarah--vote for Hillary if you want to. You live in Utah and your vote won't even make a little bit of difference in her favor. And maybe I'm feeling negative this morning and so shouldn't be commenting, but we have got to get over Edward. Eat a barbacoa salad, (extra tortilla strips, creamy dressing, black beans), for me, maybe that will make me feel better. Hillary? Seriously?

Kasey said...

Sarah, you crack me up! I love your list...totally love Edward! And I'm jealous you live so close to Cafe Rio.
I was dying laughing at your last post. Simply hilarious!

Debbi said...

I love your blog. Everyone is in love with Edward. Did I blog about the time Wade ran out of the kitchen with ketchup on his mouth trying to be a vampire? He really wanted attention. I really need to remember I have a husband sometimes:)
Thanks for making such fun posts!

{Erica} said...

this post totally reiterated why i love your blog! You crack me up! whenever you're ready for your website to get up and running I'll totally help you! :D

ps. I dream of Edward. I asked bret if I could give him the nickname "edward"...needless to say I still call him Bret (hmmmm...do i detect a bit of jealousy from the husband?)