Friday, August 10, 2007

I love Flashbacks !! August 2006 . . . . .



And the winner is.....

Jake and I tried to find the funniest picture of 2006. Excluding the normal kid photos (naked bums, snotty noses, toddler food fights), this is what he chose. Jake and his dad making a "funny scared" face. Which, is not the funniest part. The funniest part is that an hour after the Smylie family photo shoot started, we all saw a strange animal moving in the waves just close to us. Not a shark. Not a seal. Not a sting ray. It was an Alligator the size of a barge. Which was discovered AFTER Austin (needing to carry on the Steve Irwin saga) jogged into the ocean wanting to "get up close to the dolphin". Which wasn't a dolphin.
So much for letting a picture speak for itself.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome picture. Funny times.

{Erica} said...

that's an awesome picture! makes me laugh! ummm so totally scary story about the barge of an alligator! YIKES!

Anonymous said...

i love it... makes me laugh out loud! d

Debbi said...

Jake is so funny. Your blog always makes me smile!

Rhiannon said...

How funny.

LuCDay said...

That's too freaky. I can't believe there was an alligator on the beach. Love the picture!

LuCDay said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
August 14th is a great day to celebrate an anniversary!

Megan said...

I keep checking your blog in hopes that there's a new post BUT I also check it because this picture kills me. I laugh hard every time. Hilarious! Thanks.