Thursday, May 07, 2009

Neck Nuzzles.


Jake took the girls to Disneyworld last night. Add this to the list of things I love about him, will ya? In addition, he teared up during the parade. "Dreams can come true", he said in his own defense. I just looked at him with pure love in my eyes. My emotional partner in this thick and humid life of ours.

My little lover girl likes to fall asleep on the floor of the hallway while she listens to our voices float down from the kitchen. To snuggle a human is her nightly wish. She usually feels lonely and needs neck nuzzles 'til at least 9:30. I don't really mind.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude this picture is tight. Makes me miss you guys. I can't wait to see you again!

kh said...

Lovely photo!

sharry said...

give her an extra nuzzle and tell her it's from me would you please?!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

goodthingtookthegirlstodisneyland

Megan said...

Must be a second kid thing...the need to snuggle...constantly.

Melissa said...

So sweet!

Lindsey said...

Is there anything sweeter than seeing them sleep? Sometimes I have to just go lay by C because I miss him and can't get my fill of him. Love those moments.

Leanne said...

I love that Jake loves his girls so much- cause it gives me time with you! :) You need to come let me babysit...

cowgurs said...

oh i hope greg doesnt read that about jake! looks like theyre both part of the sisterhood now:)

Dee said...

Disney land when ever you like for less than $10,000. That is a dream come true for every Aussie kid. Jake really is living the dream.

best wife and gorgeous kids that you never dared to dream for, Mick knows about that dream coming true.

Andrea said...

I don't think there is anything sweeter than a kid sleeping. Except a kid asleep on the floor!