Sunday, July 29, 2007

Butterflies



New news: Ruby changed from saying "Fuff-a-eye" to saying "Butt-er-fly". Jake and I had a couple of tears together over that one.

Grace: "Mom, can I eat my scrambled eggs in the living room, I PROMISE I won't make a mess!?!?" (big wide eyes and eyebrows up to the sky and mouth wide open)
"Ok." (looking down at, seriously, a little teenager)
"Oh my gosh Mommy you are the best Mom ever, you are SUCH a good Mom!" (fade with her running into the living room with her bowl of eggs bouncing everywhere)

Last night when I put her to bed Ruby asked me, "Mammy, tell da dorwee da one da Pincess ah found ah hat da spawrkuhly pink hat and put da hat on da baby Pincess! And ah ah ah ah da ah go ah sweep in da red bed ah and hewr mammy said yes and den..."

9 comments:

Debbi said...

I cannot get over how big your girls are and how beautiful they are! What fun they must be!

LuCDay said...

That is too cute! I want to pinch her cheeks and tickle her tummy!

Lindsey said...

so cute. i love hearing things like this!

vicky said...

Katie was sitting here with me and said "MY FRIEND!" She keeps pointing and screaming it. I think my kids really enjoyed playing with yours!

Anonymous said...

i miss the babies...d

{Erica} said...

YAY...butterfly is a hard word and that video was sooo cute! And the story she was telling at bedtime...must be the same story that Ella knew when she was smaller...sounds just like it :)

Kim said...

Very cute. I can't believe how big your girls are.

Kate said...

i honestly watched that video 3 times. she is honestly angelic. sarah i love it! keep them coming. oh, and your post about the book and sara b? you are an AMAZING mother.. and writer, and photographer AND singer. uh huh. linds

Unknown said...

And so the antipication heightens. So cute