Friday, December 21, 2007

Hannah and Ruby

Below: Hannah, Me, Rachel
Below: Me, Hannah, Rachel
Below: Hannah, Me, Rachel (apparently I hadn't eaten sweets since my last birthday).
Ruby, of course.
This is only because my Mother-in-law and I have been in constant discussion/agreeance about how much Ruby looks like my little sister Hannah! I come from a monstrous family (not only in noise level, but in size). 9 kids. Rachel's the oldest, then me, then Hannah. Rachel's in Iraq, I'm in Florida, and Hannah's in Utah. But Merry Christmas-- we are all together on my blog! Here are some pictures. Take some time away from holiday-ish-ness and tell me if you think Ruby looks more like my sister than ever (it will make Hannah's week, month, and year).

9 comments:

vicky said...

WOW...they really do look alike. Sounds like your adventure in alligator land is fun! I am so jealous...

Anonymous said...

yes,yes, yes

Debbi said...

1. I think your mother in law is right, they look a lot alike
2. I love Ruby in her pictures, she is a supermodel!
3. I love the picture of you with your cake, it is cracking me up!

Ric Medley said...

You are all beautiful people, that's for sure. I woldn't trust my judgement about who looks like who. The fine points of obsevation are not my forte. I'm the guy that dressess the kids for school and when Mom sees them she says, "what in the heck are you wearing?"

lori said...

Did I not warn you to watch out for alligators??!!That is seriously not funny. And Ruby does look loke your sis. I cant wait to see who the next one resembles. I miss you guys.

lori said...

Did I not warn you to watch out for alligators??!!That is seriously not funny. And Ruby does look loke your sis. I cant wait to see who the next one resembles. I miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Holy smokes. Yep. I can definately see it. I miss little rubes and gracie. all of you in fact. I can't wait for tummy pictures on your blog, by the way:)

Hannah said...

My Rubalina Ballerina! I miss her, and yes, that totally makes me day:) Love you

kevin said...

all these pictures remind me of a female 3 stooges that was never explored properly in television format....