Thursday, August 21, 2008

Peer Pressure

So, Grace, how was school?
I can't remember...
Well what did you do?
Uh.....
Did you play on the playground?
I have a friend, her name is Rachel. Rachel Brown.
Is she nice?
Ya...
Does she bring her lunch too? Did you eat it together?
Ya...
What does she look like?
She has brown hair, brown eyes, brown eyebrows... has a body. Like me.
Oh ya, she sounds nice! What else?
She has hair, on her head... I mean, all around her head, like Ruby.
Oh, she has bangs?
Ya, I REALLY want that hair on the front, like bangs. Can I have them?

I can't resist the way she walks when she thinks she looks pretty. It's sensational.

18 comments:

vicky said...

That is soooo cute!

Jennifer said...

Love the bangs! It didn't take long for the peer pressure to start. lol

Latisha said...

She looks adorable!

Megan said...

So cute! Don't you just love how they can't remember anything about their day? It drives me nuts cuz I need to know ALL the details!

Jamie said...

You are a great story teller. Grace looks cute with her new do!

Anonymous said...

love the bangs gracie girl - so grown up for school. we love and miss you.

Celeste said...

They look really cute... crazy how quickly you want to fit in! ...how fun that she has made a friend!

Ali Wade said...

So much has changed already!!! Tell Grace that I think that she look way to cute to be 5!!

Kristie said...

And so it starts...the influences of others. Soon she'll be saying that you're wrong because her teacher says otherwise. That was my sadest moment

Hannah said...

She looks like you when you were little. This picture is one that will FOR SURE have to be displayed on her wedding day! I love it

Missy said...

You tell the best stories Sarah. Of course, it's your real life, but the way it comes across? I feel like I'm always right there with you.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

HISARAH

lindseyj said...

She looks darling! I just want to hug her!

Ash said...

We miss you guys!!!

Melissa said...

It is awesome when they know how beautiful they are!! She's adorable!! And Lillie is so precious! I love the cheeks!!

LeDoux said...

she looks fifteen!!!! okay, sarah, time to use the time-machine. it's too much for us! but, on the other hand, GO GRACIE-GIRL!!! she is growing up so big and strong and wonderful. xoxoxo

LeDoux said...

she looks fifteen!!!! okay, sarah, time to use the time-machine. it's too much for us! but, on the other hand, GO GRACIE-GIRL!!! she is growing up so big and strong and wonderful. xoxoxo

Lillie said...

I am so two-seconds away from cutting short blunts on Sophia.