Friday, June 20, 2008

Family Vacay

We are off to Redington Shores, FL for a Smylie Family Beach Vacation. A whole week of beaching, eating, playing games, laughing, talking, photographing, staying up late and much more. It's been in the planning for a year now and everyone is so excited. I'll be about an hour and a half away from my Dr. and hospital. So let's all just hope that I don't have Baby Girl in the car on I-4! I will be back on Tuesday for a little while to have my 40wk Dr. appointment, so I will keep everyone updated. And to clarify, we don't really want baby to come out anymore. Not until the 28th when we're done at the beach. But as we all know by now, she has her own agenda.
P.S. . . . I am DYING to see what she looks like! Black hair? Brown hair? What size lips? What shape chin and nose? And forehead? And sticky outty ears? And toes and fingers long, short, what?? And what will the bridge of her nose look like? And will she have chubby cheeks? The suspense is killing me.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

we'll be thinking of you on your beach while we're sitting on ours!

love to all!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hisarahdeeyouatbeach

Melannie said...

sounds lovely,
can't believe you are so close to your delivery date...the longest days are the days at the end, hope it goes by fast :)

Kristie said...

enjoy..live it up..and hope that baby smylie doesn't want to join you on your holidays. xx

Lindsey said...

have a great time! 40 week appt on Tuesday? I can't believe it's that time... can't wait to see what baby smylie looks like too.

kevin said...

you could be having thrice as much fun!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080620/D91E3EMO1.html

Celeste said...

SO fun!! I hope you have a great time and that baby girl stays in for you a little longer. Relax while you can.

Lillie said...

This is the worst because you know we'll all be checking like twice a day to see if you've had her, but you'll be posting less often-- or not-- because you're at the beach. Blast.

Pam said...

Best of luck on the new baby! Your other girls are sooo dang cute that I'm sure she'll be lucky in that department too. Brave girl, going to the beach that close to your due date-have fun!

Missy said...

I hope you are having SO much fun. I'm sort of hoping you have her NOW though just so I can see her gorgeous face and so all of your family is in town and you can have her and then scoot right back down to the beach with her where everyone will pamper you and her.

Anonymous said...

I know, the suspense kills me too. When I'm in charge, my pregnant mommies are going to have transparent bellies...

Kelly said...

Oh I hope you get to enjoy the whole week of vacation. Thing you can have her right when you get back. Let us know what happens at the Doc. Especially if they check to see if you are dialated!

Laken said...

Can't wait to hear an update from you about the vacay and whether or not you kept baby inside!!!

Dena said...

I'm so excited...and you've just been my friend for like a month! HA!! I love that you're at the beach on vacation hours before baby girl should to make her arrival! I would love to see the looks on the faces of random people asking you when you're due when you say, "in 2 days"!!! :o) Priceless!