Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Photos.







 28mm, F/4, ISO 6400, 1/50.

Got these right in the nick of time. Photographs were not really on my mind today, but because of my new camera, which still makes me drool, I can take a photo when the sun is down, clouds are thick, and room light is minimal and it is completely possible!

Weekend was fantastic. What can you do with four young kids? Not much in the way of public events, but we make our own fun.

- Rode a 4 wheeler around in the back yard.
- Lots of icee pops.
- McDonald's
- REI
- Jimmy Neutron and Costco trail mix.
- Friends, family and good food at Hannah's baby shower.
- Naomi and Laurel visiting from out of town.
- Rode scooters and bikes at the park.
- Enjoyed one full day of no rain (Saturday).

All together, a great weekend full of little girls' clear, honest, wondering eyes. And best of all: Tada took six steps today! Way to go baby!

4 comments:

LuCDay said...

BTW, thanks for posting the pix specs. Totally helpful. So glad I got to see you this weekend even if it was way too short. Thanks!

Aloicoius said...

K so I'm dying to know... what camera did you upgrade to?? And what did you have before?

Sarie said...

Aloicoius,

I had a canon 60d before. It was about 6-7 years old. I got a canon 5d mark ii. I love it so so much. xoxo

Lindsey said...

ISO 6400 and they still look like this?? Drooooolllll....
cute babies...