Tuesday, January 04, 2011

L.




Lillie,

You still scream so much and pee your pants regularly... but things do seem to be getting a little bit better. You talk. ACTUALLY talk. I ask you questions about the past or the future and you know exactly what I'm asking. And your lisp kills me with cute.

I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I love you so much.. No matter what happens. You are the fighter. And I love you for it. (and when you wear Matilda's pants you look absolutely amazing!)

xoxo
Yo Mama.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! I cant believe those pants fit her so well.

Jennifer said...

She's growing up so quick and does look great in Tada's pants. Abby wore a pair of Ethan's shorts (3-6mos...summertime) for half a day before I realized it.

Miss you guys.

StrykerLOVE said...

your babies are ALWAYs so cute! lucky moma

kristen said...

awww..how I miss her!!! JT hasn't sung his Like to Lillie-Lillie song in soooo long!! ;) too long! Hugs to you all!!!

...btw...love the pants....she looks awesome! xoxoxoxo