Sunday, November 04, 2007

Time for Family Pictures

This is us cracking up, but there are some better ones on http://www.smyliephoto.blogspot.com/
It's been awhile since I made a list, so...
Things I look forward to:
1. The time of day when it's late enough to change into pajamas.
2. Wrestling with Ruby (she seriously hurts).
3. That look that Jake gives me when he walks in the door from work, "Hi, the mother of my children, you look like you've worked hard today and I appreciate it", and the look that I give him, "My poor baby husband who works so hard into the evening and spends his leftover energy on us".
4. Using a clean bathroom.
5. Cooking with fresh ingredients in a clean kitchen.
6. Checking my email.
7. Squeezing my daughters' bums.
8. Laying down in my bed, or any other surface that allows me to be horizontal.
9. Downloading photos onto my computer after a long photo shoot.
10. Listening to my girls talk to eachother when they don't think I'm listening.

10 comments:

LuCDay said...

So you like being horizontal huh Sarah?

Debbi said...

I love the picture - who knew squeezing bums would be so much fun?!?! I love that too!

Unknown said...

Sarah, your hair looks AWESOME in the pics. I love the color. And Ruby's hair is so long and beautiful. And you know I've long been a fan of Gracie's hair. Also,--clean bathroom. I know, clean anything. It makes life so much better. Which is why I can't figure out why I refuse to clean anything in our apartment.

Lillie said...

First-- I love your list and squeezing my little girl's bum too. Second, I have a camera question. I can't find your email address... thought I saved it but oh well. How important are the megapixels? (and how important is it that I spell it right?) I want the Cannon Rebel or the Nikon D40 I think... and the price difference is pretty big between the 6 mp and the 10 mp... or something like that. I just need an opinion. Which camera do you think is better? And is it worth another few hundred for those extra megapixels? Hmmmm... sorry to leave it all in a comment... and

you make me want to dye my hair dark.

TamiRichins said...

Love your list, makes me feel happy, as do most of your posts. Love your pics. Need you to take some of my boys. Looks like you are lovin life.

Missy said...

I think we have the same hair color these days. I love it on you. Maybe better than mine?

Love lists and your's made me smile.

Sarah said...

sarie...you always make me laugh, i wish i had a way with words like you do! great picture of the family, and i have to agree with your buddies that the hair color is very pretty!

maren out my laundry said...

did you take these yourself? they turned out sooooo cute!

lindseyj said...

was this pre mustache, or did you photoshop it off ;)

Kelly said...

What a great family picture. I also love the list. You have the greatest posts!