Sunday, March 18, 2007

Questions

Today:

"I don't want the bread, I just want the water."
"But Gracie, the bread represents Jesus' body when he died, and the water represents Jesus' blood when he died... so we have to have both of them."
(10 seconds deep in thought)
"Who died, Mommy?"
"Jesus died for us."
"Jesus died for us?!"
"Ya, he did Gracie."
"Is he.... maj ... is he magical?"
(chuckle and a quick elbow to Jake who's sitting next to me)
"He is sort of magical, yes. He is spiritual."
"Oh......... Can I have marshmallows if I'm good?"

4 comments:

Debbi said...

How funny! Gage is always looking at the picture of Christ tomb in the Gospel Art Kit and telling me that the tomb is the scarey place that Jesus had to go. Kids are so funny sometime!

Kasey said...

That is too cute! Little kids are so funny. I love it.

Kelly said...

I love it! reminds me of something Ammon said a few weeks ago. I guess I'll post it!

Hannah said...

That reminds me of the time you told me about when you went to look at the temple with Grace and she was staring at the Temple thoughtfully. When Jake asked her what she was thinking about, she said "Toys R Us"