Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Florida: Disneyworld and a Wedding.

Grace and Ruby riding the carousel at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. How do you get away with riding rides without pants on? You have to be a kid (and you have to be wearing cheap diapers and have had that cheap diaper leak all over your pants and subsequently, the immaculate floor of a mickey mouse souvenir shop).



This is a photo of me and Grace in front of Grace's first roller coaster ride ever! She loved it!

Left to right: Grace, Alex, Jessie (Jake's sisters), Ashley, Reef, and Oz (Jake's sister-in-law, nephew and brother).

Gracie's beautiful profile while driving along Florida's beautiful highway.. on the way to Disneyworld!

The bride-to-be givin' Gracie a little love.

Alex and Ben fresh from their wedding in the Orlando temple!

Gracie and her little cousin Reef. Can you tell he doesn't like to be held?

Jake surrounded by kids--

I never have been shy about public displays of affection :)

Me and Rubes at the airport...She is wearing a Bears jumpsuit because.. again, her diaper leaked all over her clothes. I need to buy better diapers. We had a great trip!
Thanks to all our family there who are more giving than we deserve.

11 comments:

Hannah said...

Sarah!! I saw you today and didn't even ask detaild on the trip!! So sorry.. I think it may have had to do with the duel meltdowns happening around us over a chocolate covered granola bar!! I love the pics, looks like you had a good time.. love ya.

Naomi Campbell said...

you always get the best pictures of your kids. disneyworld looked like it was a lot of fun. thats cool that you were all got to be there for alexs wedding. let her know that we are all happy for her. that last picture of you and ruby at the airport- oh my gosh. that is the most hilarious picture of ruby i have ever seen. thats a keeper!! love ya lots. naomi

Jen said...

Love the pictures! We go to Disney World every year and we love it! I think I enjoy it as much as the kids. I love the Orlando Temple. It is small and simple but so beautiful!
I got a call last night from one of our missionaries to say goodbye and that he and two of our other three missionaries serving in our ward were getting transfered. So we are gettin THREE new missionaries today...wouldn't it be cool if one of them was your brother..that would be awesome. This weekend is our Stake Conference, so if he is in our Stake I will see him. I'll be on the look out for sure, and let you know! Exciting!

Unknown said...

Awesome pics Sarah. Fun to see you this weekend. You're the best!

Kelly said...

Love the post. I love seeing pictures of your family. I thought Jake's brother was Jake at first. They look a lot a like. I want to take our kids to Disneyland or Disneyworld this year. Ammon loves to look at pictures of it on the internet.

We are going to be in Georgia this weekend too! So we will be at Stake Conference with Jen and I will definitely be looking for Gideon. How cool would it be if we saw him? It would especially trip him out to see us there!

Kelly said...

Oh and where did the rocking chair come from? It just looks out of place in the airport!

Sarie said...

Yes please keep a lookout for our little Gid. That would be so crazy if you saw him!
And there were two rocking chairs at the chicago airport, I think they were like art pieces or something. I thought the same thing, why the heck are these here? But it was pretty comfy.

The White Way said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. I want to go on a trip soon. We are out of the hospital which is a good thing but setting in a hotel room day in and day out dosen't really get any better. I'm really starting to miss home. It has been 75 days since I was last home. Wow!! Love the pictures and hope to see you sometime in the future. You look beautiful!!!

Kasey said...

What a fun trip! Yeah, you need to invest in some better diapers, girl!
We went to Disney World last year and I LOVED it! I wish we could go again this year.
I love the pictures. They are so cute!

Jen said...

Update: Okay, I just talk to one of our missionaries,Elder Allen, (the only one that didn't get transfered) and Gideon didn't end up in our ward BUTTTT, Elder Allen just got a greenie to train today and he (Elder Lyman) came out with Gideon and said he(Gideon) is serving in Alabama (the mission covers a small part of Alabama) but he was just here at the mission home and I am sure he will be in our area at some point!!!!Cool.

maren out my laundry said...

looks like a ton of fun Sarah! How have you guys been, are you out of your second house yet? Miss seeing you, I need to get it together and quit doing last minute girls night and make some calls to all ya'll!