Thursday, January 25, 2007

Gideon leaves!

I had to throw this one in of Ruby... maybe it's just me, but that chunk of chocolate muffin on her bottom lip looks like the most delicious thing in the world. Yummy.
Below is a sequence of kissing scenes starring our missionary, Gideon, and his two lovely and very precocious neices.

Below is my brother, Gideon, who went into the MTC to serve an LDS mission. He will be gone for two years! Going to miss ya Gid. Doesn't he look so tough? He was nervous I think.



We are absolute idiots, really. I think we look like we're going to prom together. He's going to come back all grown up. I will miss listening to Nickel Creek over and over and over with my bro. He's the only one I know (besides Jared) that can actually sing Chris Thile's mandolin solos. Amazing.
From left to right: Sean, Hannah, Baby Kayla, Gideon, Me, Jared, and my cousin Camille. 'Bout 20 degrees out.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Awe dang I miss little Skiddy already. He is always the life of the party.. from personality tests to birthday parties!!

Hannah said...

I love the one of the girls kissing him!!

Jen said...

SO EXCITING!!!!

Heidi said...

How exciting for your family!

maren out my laundry said...

looks like you guys were really close. I love the picture of the girls kissing him on the check. soooooo cute!