Friday, December 22, 2006

Joy to the World

I love this picture, and I'm sure we all needed a laugh. The new house contract fell through, we are dissapointed but saw it coming since the buyer's condo was not selling. They will probably make a fresh offer after the new year if they can get their condo under contract. Meanwhile, our house is back on the market and we lowered the price $5k, so we'll see where that goes. We are still set to go to close on January 12th on the house we currently live in.
Happy holidays to everyone!! We have made this our year of setting goals and we will put our goals under the tree as gifts to ourselves (I know, cheesy). Writing goals down will make them 100% more achievable. As a sidenote, I don't know about anyone else, but my feet and legs haven't been warm since September. Maybe I should make "getting warm" one of my goals...I just can't handle the cold, and for the past few years I have been either pregnant or nursing during the winter and have been MUCH warmer. But this year I am back to my old self and my old self is COLD. And I can't sit by the heater all day, I've got other things to do... like watch that the heating bill doesn't skyrocket. Kisses and hugs to everyone, we do miss or family and friends that can't be near us.

4 comments:

The White Way said...

That is such a cute picture. Are you and your family coming to california for the holidays. I wish you and your family the best!!!

Lindsey said...

love the picture! I have been cold too. Our heating bill is going to be sooo expensive.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, the cold thing must be hereditary. The neighbors have seen me sitting on the kitchen counter, reading a book with my feet in the sink full of hot water. It took me 35 years to figure out how to warm up. Exercise, chasing kids and turning the heater on full blast never warmed my feet. But that hydrothermal-podiatric treatment is a wonder. Love, Mom

Em said...

Your girls are beautiful! So, where are you going to move? We just bought a house in Murray. Come live by us!