Friday, November 17, 2006

No, they haven't chosen a name!!!! Something to do in the meantime...

The Strange Questions Survey
Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?:Yes!

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve date:

Hm... I dated a guy 5 years older than me.
Ever been in a car wreck?:Yes.
Were you popular in high school?:... not really.
Have you ever been on a blind date?:no.
Are looks important?:I wish I could say no, but in this world yes. To me, they're not important at all.
Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??:Yes!!! Many. The longest- Laurel
By what age would you like to be married?:Married at 22.
Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?:um, ok.
Have you ever made a mistake?:Puuuuhlease, tons!
Are you a good tipper?:Ya, after being a waitress I have to tip well.
What's the most you have spent for a haircut?:Oh, maybe like 50 bucks. It was worth it!
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:Yes of course!! I loved Mr. Chapman and a couple teachers in college were cute.
Have you ever peed in public?:In the woods??
What song do you want played at your funeral?:Abide with Me... weird question.
Would you tell your parents if you were gay?:Yes.
What would your last meal be before getting executed?:A Cafe Rio salad and Reeses.
Beatles or Stones?:Beatles all the way.
If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?:Any Al-Queda operative
Beer, wine or hard liquor?:yuck yuck and yuck
Do you have any phobias?:Yes, I hate bees
What are your plans for the future?:Be the best mom ever and have my kids love me and be my best friend!!!
Do you walk around the house naked?:Only when we don't have siblings living with us... so not since August.
If you were an animal what would you be?:Probably a butterfly... ha ha I hate questions like this.
Hair color you like on someone you're dating?:Black
Would you rather be blind or deaf?:definitely deaf
Do you have any special talents?:I am really good at staying awake.
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?:Take off my shoes.
Do you like horror or comedy?:Comedy, for sure.
Are you missing anyone?:Yes, my Dad.
Where do you want to live when you are old?:By a warm beach.
Who is the person you can count on the most?:Jake.
If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?:Probably Owen Wilson. He would just make me laugh so hard.
What did you dream last night?:I dreamt that we sold our house.
What is your favorite sport to watch?:Basketball.. but I hate watching sports.
Are you named after anyone?:My Grama Jeannie.
Non alcoholic drink?:First choice, water, second, Root Beer and third, Mountain Dew.
Have you ever been in love?:Yes. Yes yes. Best feeling in the world.
Do you sing in the shower?:No. I have to listen for my kids to make sure they aren't screaming downstairs.
Have you ever been arrested?:No. I have been pulled over for drunk driving though. Wasn't drunk. just tired.
What is your favorite Holiday?:Christmas, OF COURSE.
Would you ever get plastic surgery?:No way.
Have you ever caught a fish?:Yes. and as I tried to pull it off my line, it jumped down my waiders. Haven't fished since.
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

3 comments:

Crook Family of 5 said...

I love it! Especially not singing in the shower because you are listening for kids! Sounds soooo familiar!

Naomi Campbell said...

you wouldnt get plastic surgery cuz you dont need it woman!! love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Do you walk around the house naked?: Only when we don't have siblings living with us... so not since August. Dad and I have that same problem with your siblings!