Monday, November 20, 2006

Kayla, etc.


They named my little neice! Kayla Catherine Dunnigan. She is so beautiful. The top picture is not flattering but really funny, I couldn't help posting it. My bro took the photos yesterday.
So. More news. Our investment house is under contract. We are so thrilled. We counteroffered and they accepted it, so we are just waiting for them to get their condo sold and it looks like we will close around December 29. We are very excited. It's fun being in Real Estate!
Tonight I had dinner with Kelly Iorg, Celeste Richardson, Kristan Pratt and husbands. We had fun and ate at Los Hermanos. It just cracks me up how old we all are having kids and families. Friendships just get better with age.


6 comments:

Naomi Campbell said...

Finally after a week!! geez. but i love the name. its perfect. thanks for the pictures. i dont seem to get them from anyone else.

Anonymous said...

whats with you comment thing? its freaking out.

Anonymous said...

never mind the last comment

Naomi Campbell said...

what are you talking about? thats one of best faces ive seen on a baby. a really good one to show the boys that come to take her on dates!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that you got to see my brother and his wonderful wife!!! I love that sweet pic of the baby Kayla. What a great name...that is one of my daughter's name! Have a great Thanksgiving!
P.S. Congrats on the contract of your investment property!
Jen

Unknown said...

yay!!! I'm so excited! another addition to the medley clan of awesomeness! (of which i often find myself to be adopted into during reunions :)
Are Hannah and Sean going to Eureka for Christmas? Are you? I'm so excited!!! AH!!!