Monday, July 25, 2011

Sunday Photos.



And one from Saturday:


Something that I love about the girls right now is they'd rather watch a documentary on archaeology than watch a cartoon. Grace wants to be a paleontologist when she grows up. Far cry from a "rock star". They ask me how dinosaur bones can be saved for so long. I tell them the bones are replaced with minerals. Then they hit me over the head with so many questions that I black out. No, really, I don't, but pretty close...

I wish I was a scientist, they would be way more impressed.

4 comments:

Ali Wade said...

I don't know what the second picture is on this post, but Saudi doesn't think it's appropriate! They've blocked me from looking at it! haha... Miss you!

LeDoux said...

wow your backdrop looks so clean and spider-free. My backdoor is the gateway to the spider apocalypse. Living on a lake in florida in the middle of summer is ....well, it's just disgusting.

also: girls look gorg! and big and happy.

miss and love you.

LeDoux said...

"backdoor" ;)

LeDoux said...

haha. and ali's comment is so funny!!!