Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hannah's Twins.


Hannah, 35 weeks.

My sister Hannah is having twin boys on August 3rd (if not before!). Seems impossible that a small body could house two large babies!

Rachel's flying in from the East Coast, my mom is coming on Monday, everyone is waiting and anxious and worried and excited. Hannah was hoping for a normal delivery but the boys are both sitting straight up breech! She'll have a c-section. The most incredible thing about Hannie is that she just finished nursing school TWO DAYS AGO. She took her last final and could finally breathe a sigh of relief (or not...). 

Our entire family is on the edge of our bleachers dying to see what these boys look like! This is the best summer ever.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Yay for twin boys. She's so lucky to have such wonderful family around to assist.

Jennifer said...

Wow. I can't imagine having twins. They are so cute to look at, but I'd prefer one at a time. LOL

She (and the twin boys) look to be in good hands. I know you and your family will take care of them.

SO exciting! I want to snuggle a newborn. :)

Lindsey said...

I'm soo excited for her! I have yet to meet a mom of twins that wishes they had it any other way. Twins are awesome! Hard work-yes! But it's great. Let me know if she ever needs ideas/help from one of our kind. :)