Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Lollie.


I think there will be a small group of photos in my life that I will truly, deeply appreciate. Because they mean something so real and so raw, I could never forget them. This is one. Thanks Jake for snapping this on Saturday. Me and my Lollipop. We travel miles and miles together each day.

I also posted some maternity photos on MyMatilda Blog... Waiting for Babies... Two maternity sessions from two women whose births I'm photographing in March (and for one I'm wearing a GoPro HD head camera!).

5 comments:

Dana said...

You look a little like Jess F. In this pic. Love your photo site!

Debbi said...

Sarah! yes, it boggles my mind that we both have 4 kids - almost daily! I still remember you playing the organ and Jake walking in with baby Grace and she was wearing a beanie:) One of my favorite memories of you guys. How did you get this fantastic picture of yourself too? You look GREAT!

Missy said...

This is really beautiful (both photos) but the one of you is such a treasure. I need you to be in OC so i can get you to capture moments like that in my life.

Kristen said...

Sarah...........the picture of you and Lillie is just SO beautiful. I can see how it will be such a treasure for you...and certainly for Lillie one day as she grows up! It is beautiful! (Love the maternity picture also you posted that you took, beautiful!)

Celeste said...

You are gorgeous! and I have to check out your blog... I didn't realize you had it up and running!