Monday, June 07, 2010
- Had such a great weekend.
- My childhood friend Laurel came down for a couple of days. Left her own family in Idaho to come see us. I loved my time with her!
- My fourth baby got a memo in heaven-- "be extra good for your mama". She is so content. Beyond good. Best baby I've ever had or ever seen. Never, ever complains.
- Grace wanted to get her ears pierced. We went to the mall. She chickened out. I couldn't get her to calm down, it was one of the most traumatic things her and I have ever been through. I don't know what I could have done differently. I still can barely talk about it. We'll wait awhile before we try that again.
- My husband can fix things. He gets his little drill and tools out and just fixes things. I will never, ever take that for granted.
- Lillie is back in a crib. After almost two months (or maybe more) in a big girl bed, she is back in a crib. And it is the best thing that ever happened to me. My nights are free again. Starting at 8pm instead of 10. My LIFE has changed. You may think I'm exaggerating but I assure you, I am not! I am a new person.
:::::::News of all news:::::: Grace is out of school for the summer! Bring on the icee pops and the toe jam! I love my girls. I love them the most when they're free. As they get older, I do realize that a little structure is a must. In the form of a few morning chores, personal cleanliness and some individual summer goals.
Girls can spend much of the day playing outside together or making horrid messes with toys and art supplies. They can always join me in my tasks, which mainly consist of a)staring at the baby and b)staring at the baby.
Posted on 6/07/2010