Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Dream.

Been doing a little of this...

And this...

See more on my photoblog.

Also, I read the most inspirational story. Makes me want to drop everything, take the first plane to Nepal and hug orphan children around the clock. I don't think I was born to do much else. Someday, someday, my girls and I will tromp over there like the nurturing women that we are and serve the people that don't have anything. It's my dream. And reading her stories make every tiny problem in my life and everyone else's seem completely obsolete.

Read Maggie Doyne's blog here.
Read Maggie Doyne's very inspirational story here.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (that's a sigh).

5 comments:

kristen said...

Amazing!!!!! And your last statement...oh so true for me too!!

Em said...

Your photos are AMAZING!! I look through your photoblog like at LEAST once a week. I am obsessed with your photos. I am now officially telling you that I blogstalk you. Thanks for being fabulous.

Melissa said...

her eyes are so captivating! i am going to read the story in the morning, it's 1:30 am here and my man is away. i will probably cry and will do that in the morning instead.

kay said...

Talk to me. I freakin miss you guys. We had a fire in Eve's backyard this summer we could've roasted marshmellows while the firemen did there thing. Dang you have cute kidos. Kay

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hisarah