Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Florida Storm.

It's rainy today. Makes me miss my homeland of Eureka, California. Grace just got home from school. We are baking cinnamon rolls and Lillie is half naked. Everything is tasting yummy. Only a few more hours until my pajamas are back on and peace is restored to the house. It can't come soon enough!

p.s. I really love Jacob these days. He knows what to say to make me feel really awesome. And there is nothing funnier than watching The Bachelor with him. He turns into a chatterbox and has so many tidbits stored in that brain of his.

6 comments:

Missy said...

That looks so pretty Sarah. Getting the pajamas back on is always sort of nice, right?

Anonymous said...

The Bachelor? - - -I have no idea what you're talking about. . . .

Debbi said...

HA! Jake's comment cracks me up...tell him Wade watches it with me too. Last night we were discussing why he was picking certain girls and Wade couldn't understand some decisions - I said, well, maybe he wants someone who will be a good mom - and I asked him, If something happened to me would you pick someone who could be a good mom, or some young immature hootchie mama? He just looked at me and laughed. I guess he was thinking hootchie mama?

I love reading your blog, these will be perfect journals of your life for your girls. I want to bake some cinnamon rolls now! yum!

LuCDay said...

As upposed to the other days when you just kind of love him? Ha. If you want some great Nor Cal pix you should check out Matt's link on my blog. Anna keeps it updated with cool Cali pictures for whenever he's feeling a little home sick. He's in Japan right now by the way, have I mentioned that?

Regi said...

hummm I guess you have to get out of your pajamas to really appreciate getting back into them.

Lillie said...

I love that your manlier than manly looking husband watches bachelor with you. (So does mine.)