Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shrieking With Joy.

Here is the new four walls which contain our little life. Conversations now echo off our new floors and ceilings. Yummy breezes blow in from our back patio and into our new kitchen! Girls are happy, we are happy, and I can't get over how lucky we are to have this home! It's new, 3bd/2ba + den. It is the coziest place and I am so in love with where I live. This is our view from the back of the house. We plan to fence it eventually to keep the girls a little safer. It is gorgeous though, there are birds everywhere.
Here's the troupe of people who came to visit this week! My brother from Utah and two sisters, one from California and one from North Carolina.
Rache and the Lill.
Sister Naomi and her little neice. They leave tomorrow, OH the PAIN!!!
ps, How fantastic is that window light?? I love this place.

17 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE the new house and the yard and the lake and the birds.

jakenapril said...

LOVE the new digs! what a great place to enjoy your family...and that is great light! Can't wait for the beautiful photos to grace the blogosphere from your new place! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Sarie your house is GORGEOUS!!! When am I coming to see it!! Love the blue shutters. And also, I love Lillie's fuzzy hair. So cute. She looks like a perfect mixture of Ruby and Gracie.

Melissa said...

YAY for you guys! BEAUTIFUL!! And the yard IS amazing! I am so excited for you!! (lillie is gorgeous!)

Carrie and Jeff said...

Congrats on getting in your new house. It looks great!

Lindsey said...

i love the pic of your family outside. your house is already the hangout spot and that makes an great house to me. i want to see pics inside next. congrats!

Anonymous said...

beautiful sarah - congrats to you all - how fun to be able fill it with family and then some...

Caitlin Rose said...

I love it. So neither my mom or I know the brand of the licorice. Sorry! I cant wait to get a house and make it my own. :) Lillie is gorgeous!

lori said...

I am SOOOOOO happy for you. I bet your girls are ecstatic. I am so excited to see you! But pleeeeaaase fence your yard so your kids dont get eaten by crocs.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hisarahthabksoverforthanksgiving

Lillie said...

I'm thrilled for you--- nothing like some space and yard for all those little legs! And Lillie is so gorgeous (I try not to get a teenie tiny almost ego boost each time I read that in your comments..:) Always reminding myself... ;)

cowgurs said...

oh man! you guys have a great life!

Ali Wade said...

Your house is sooo cute!!!

Kate said...

Wow wow wow! Looks great. Congratulations. I wish we could just pop over for a little visit. Sorry I haven't been on the computer for a while. I've been so busy with work and things. Glad I had a peek at your site. Your girls are gorgeous and sounds like things are working out well for your guys. Love you

Celeste said...

I love it! I love the lake in the background!! Can you swim in it? Your hose looks so great and I am so happy for you guys!

Missy said...

It looks just dreamy - the lake, the lighting, the blue shutters, the newness. I'm SO happy for you. And selfishly, I'm excited for your pictures with that perfect morning, afternoon, evening light to check in on your blog with.

Sarah said...

Congrats Guys!!! It is perfect!