Sunday, November 23, 2008

On A Sunday Night.

-I am thankful for Q-Tips.
-I am thankful for my stomach pooch that reminds me of carrying my little ones.
-I am thankful Jake is done with college.
-I am thankful for bras.
-I am thankful for my camera lens. I try not to cuddle with it at night.
-I am thankful for my recent decision not to smell the girls' underwear to test if they're clean.
-I am thankful for Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, Sony, Samsung, etc.
-I am thankful for spaghetti sauce in a jar.
-I am thankful that driving a mini-van repels most male Florida teenagers from pulling up to me at a stop light and acting obnoxiously desperate.
-I am thankful my husband is a picky eater. He only really likes three things, which makes cooking dinner very easy.
-I am thankful for this here innernet.

-And I am extensively grateful for my family, friends, husband and beautiful daughters. Daughters who gave me a broad headache today, but from whom I've learned my precise identity.

9 comments:

Kristie said...

It's the simple things in life that we treasure the most....although anything gold and sparkley makes me feel giddy.

Anonymous said...

you're my hero sarie..i love you!

Dee said...

More gratitude give me.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for so many, many things, one of which is you and your sweet blogging. It warms my heart and brings back memories of when my children were small and the deep love of family.
Have a great Thanksgiving! C.E. GA.

jakenapril said...

yes, yes, amen, yes, you betcha. great list, sarah.
oh, and i live in north salt lake. thanks for the link! you rock!

jakenapril said...

on second thought...utah is just great. keep the anonymity. thanks!

gretchen said...

Wonderful list! I wish I had a camera like yours to cuddle with at night. :)

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hisarah

Lillie said...

I'm thankful for good writers like you that make me want to write better.