Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kindergarten Drama

"I love you and you are the best and you are a cute girl". Eloquent words by Grace's most pursuant admirer, Nicholas The Kindergartner. I don't know how I feel about this kid. He's a little scraggly guy, about a foot shorter than her. He's got blonde hair (oh the horror!) and blue eyes. I've got nothing against blondes, but if there is anyone who will look good at the elbow of a tall, dark and handsome man it is her with her thick black hair and snowy white skin (not that I'm biased).

I have heard conflicting chatter about this man, Nicholas. First he's great, he's wonderful, he's complimentary. Then he calls her a few names and hides and says he will not, under any circumstances, be part of the girl's club anymore. Uh, wha? Why was he part of the girl's club again, remind me? Grace seems generally uneffected by his inconsistencies and as of now, he's still writing her love notes. Looks like Grace's beauty and magnetism prevails! He just can't stay away long. You go, little girl.

11 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hisarah

Megan said...

I've got the perfect tall, dark and handsome man for her in the future. Oh the Horror of a blonde!!!!!! The HORROR!!!!!!

LeDoux said...

you have GOT to keep that note. That is the cutest thing ever.

Lillie said...

Holy cow. Aren't you like MY age?! I can't believe you are the mother of a girl getting love notes at school. SOOO cute.

Unknown said...

Sarah, when your girls are teenagers who can't remember how much their parents love them, they can look back at these posts and realize how much you love them in insane ammounts. :)

Jodi said...

Hey now! There are some really amazing blondes out there! :) Can't you just wait until the girls are teenagers and actually wanting the love notes. We'll have to start a support group!

Melissa said...

So sweet! I remember my Kindergarten crush! Paul, oh Paul.

Missy said...

Trouble for it to be starting this early. Look at how gorgeous she is though...of course it would be.

Lindsey said...

That is actually really cute!

Kristie said...

As an onlooker I say ... isn't that adorable. But as a mother I would be thinking ... you need to lock her up, Rapunzel style. ha ha

Celeste said...

I had a boy like that in Kind. except he would always run up and kiss me when I wasn't expecting it. ...I would get so upset my mom had to come in and talk to my teacher about it.

...this note is priceless!

... and she will look good on the elbow of any man she is so beautiful!