Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Food And Such Things.

I don't need to tell you how she makes me feel. I don't need to tell you that her slobber is a welcomed, wet feeling against my cheek every single day. I don't need to say that her weight distribution is perfect for 8lbs above my forearm, 8lbs below it. I also don't need to say: she ate rice cereal today. Solids. It marks the beginning of me actually having to pay attention to what and when she eats. A forever journey. May her poo not start to kill me right away...

10 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

soofunny

Caitlin Rose said...

Love it! So cute!

lindseyj said...

I read your blog all the time too, and with Kanyon on my lap! He does the nose dive to the keyboard when I try and type too. Sarah: She is the most beautiful thing! I really, REALLY wish I could meet her soon. And I miss you too :)

LeDoux said...

she is sssssooooo growing up.

p.s. i really enjoyed your phone message yesterday. it made me laugh.

xo

ariana said...

Just took the worst exam in the history of my nursing school career. Then came to catch up on all of your blogs. Your adorable children make me feel tons better too. I have to remember the things that are important. I am not even all that worked up anymore about my grade: one because I have a small cushion working for me, but two and most importantly I have a tiny person growing inside of me that won't care if I can't remember all the signs and symptoms of a perforated bowel.

Melissa said...

Uhhh, I hope her poo doens't kill you right away too! Brinnley's sure did!!

Megan said...

I was thisclose to dying after Gwen's poop today. I'm serious.

Celeste said...

Such a sweetie... and I hope her poo doesn't kill you either

Carrie and Jeff said...

I just wanna eat those cheeks for lunch!

Ali Wade said...

She looks a lot like Jake in this photo!!