Sunday, October 05, 2008

Spyin' On Her.

I went to Gracie's school for 'Garden Day'. I was supposed to help the kids plant flowers in their little square but instead I did what any other mother would do: I followed Gracie around school and took like a thousand photos. I mean my kindergartner, in her element?? Does it get any better than this?
Her friend earned a no uniform day... usually they're all dressed like Grace. Most beautiful face ever.

There are some things that are fantastic. Like the new Audi A4, cobb salad from Cheesecake Factory, grand pianos, a full body massage and a long night's rest. But better, by far, than any of those things is watching Grace skip away from my arms to dance by herself in the middle of the playground. My head almost exploded.

5 comments:

Megan said...

So glad your spying day went better than mine.

Kristie said...

You're a sneaky mum. Glad Grace is enjoying school - I'm sure that's such a weight off your mind.

Dee said...

That's some girl. Zac starts uniforms next year. That messes with my head because it says grown up stuff that doesn't always include me. I'm trying to think of ways to get a job at his school just so I can be a part of it. Wish me luck he starts transition visits this term.

Anonymous said...

nice reconnaisance work. so glad to see how happy and lovin' it she is.

Lillie said...

It doesn't EVER take getting a comment from you to remind me to check your blog. Just so you know. But THIS time I stumbled over and found two new posts. Apparently I got behind. Don't like that. Like to be one of the first to read your flawless pros. And take mental notes of your artistic photos.