Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Afternoon



The girls' potted flowers began peeking through the soil, we ate waffles with chocolate syrup, bounced on the Little Tikes bounce house that barely fits inside our living room, played in the hose and used some crayons.

Ruby is still young enough to spend most of the day completely naked, totally unaware, and drink chocolate milk from Lillie's bottle just for fun. Gracie is just old enough to realize the reason that I want to help in her kindergarten class is so that I "can see what Nicholas looks like. Huh, mom?" Am I so obvious?

We gazed upon our little ones today and were so grateful, SO GRATEFUL to have all day full of their little jokes, tangly hair, and their constant need for us.

And if that wasn't enough, my gift from heaven? Grey's Anatomy. Season Premiere. This! Week! People!

9 comments:

kevin said...

who says you have to be young to run around in the nude?

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hisarah

Laken said...

Sweet girls! I can't wait for the tangly hair days.. that is if we ever get hair! And Grey's Anatomy... seriously.. I don't think I can wait until Thursday. The preview I seen last night made me overly excited!!!!!!!!

Celeste said...

Love your girls! I love that she drinks chocolate milk from a bottle and runs around in the nude. ...ahhh to be young again.

Anonymous said...

I know...I C-A-N-N-O-T wait for Grey's to come back on, its been far too long...Now all I need is Lost and I will be complete! :)

PS,Gracie is looking so grown up and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Grey's....CAN'T WAIT! It's my favorite FALL addiction. That and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Love that Fall is here and tv will be worth watching again.

Jennifer said...

I love seeing pics of your girls! They're all gorgeous. :)

I didn't know the premiere was this week. I gotta go set the tivo. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Gracie looks SO old!! I need to come visit you guys before she starts driving and dating or something else incredibly grown up!

Dinah said...

Sarah: Loved having you and the girls and especially that strong man Jacob to help me move in. I could not have done it without you. Hope you found the beach and had a good time after all that hard work. I will come visit in abut a couple of weeks when I get a little more acquainted with my surroundings.....love ya lots...di