Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Double Chins Run Rampant In Our House.




*What Lillie's been up to: "Your baby's hands should be mostly open now — ready to reach out to the world. In the early days of your baby's life, grabbing was mostly automatic and instinctual and she couldn't let go if she wanted to. Although she can't really grab objects just yet, she can hold things placed in her hands. And, once she wraps her hands around something, she might not let go so easily. " -babycenter.com

*What we've been up to: No hurricane, and no alligator. Boys really tried! Maybe next year...

And here's the lucky one who gets to play with all of Gracie's toys uninterrupted between 8am and 2pm:

And guess what she named her baby.

8 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

We got plenty of double chins in our house too. It's good for the babies, right? But not so good for me. I just love reading your posts.

Lillie said...

I love her eyebrows! I love baby eyebrows.

kevin said...

"rubye junior"?

Megan said...

That baby is gorgeous!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hisarah

Jennifer said...

Your girls are gorgeous!

Missy said...

I love these photos...I wish you were my neighbor too.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hisarah