Sorry guys. I decided not to go in for the "external cephalic version" (see below). I was getting nervous in the afternoon, and by this evening, just had to go with my instinct which is: leave the baby alone, wait a little bit and maybe she'll flip on her own. There was a good chance that everything tomorrow would have gone fine, but there was also a chance that the doctors turning her would have caused her to go into distress, and then I would have a c-section at 37 almost 38 weeks. I decided to wait and see if I can hold her in there for another week or so. Who knows, if they miscalculated my due date at all, she could be younger than 38 weeks and born with her lungs being slightly premature or some other complication.
Maybe I'm just a natural girl, but I didn't get excited about two people pushing her around with their forearms, either. Who knows what the next week or two will bring, but there is a high chance that I'll have a c-section because she's breech. 87% chance, actually. I've been on Google a lot tonight:) So I'm trying to get used to that. And hoping for the best. These decisions are tough, but I am SO lucky to have a healthy (and hairy) baby girl in there!