Friday, April 04, 2008

Weekly News:

-Grace stuck Shredded Wheat crumbs in her belly button and it got infected.
-We decided the dog that resembles Jake the most in shape and personality is the English Bulldog (he used to love Labs before we got married, but he's gained some weight).
-Some of us still walk around carrying a large volume of flem in our nasal area. Mostly me.
-Thanks to all your lovely comments on my preg picture, I can read back on them when I'm feeling like crap.
-Ruby will not go in the pool if there is an ant in the water. And there are lots of flying ants in Florida.
-I'm officially in my third trimester.... which is not an equal division of three, the third IS the longest.
-The biggest laugh of the week: Jake and I watching a girl on The Bachelor having uncontrollable hiccups.
-The second biggest "laugh" of the week: Ruby's uncontrollable diarrhea.

*Extra bonus weekend tip: Don't leave powdered lemonade mix on the kitchen counter and then go take a shower. Especially if my kids are around. They might just take it in the living room and mix the entire container with water to make a giant tub of lemonade. Apparently, that's every pre-schooler's dream.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

You seriously crack me up! That girl on the bachelor is hilarious. I feel so bad for her. Cohen is the same way. If he sees a speck of anything in the tub he freaks out! I am dieing about the lemonade. Of laughter and frustration for you!

Celeste said...

Your girls are so creative!! They are always doing something so darn funny.. maybe not at the time! You seriously look amazing as a prego lady!! I love the pic.

Debbi said...

really? Her belly button got infected? Your family has the funniest things happen to them and you are so cleaver to write them all down! I love it. I am not really loving the bachelor this season, Wade will watch it with me and we both think they are a strange mix of girls.

Melissa said...

I love reading your blog. For a good laugh, anytime!!

Kristie said...

Don't you wish sometimes that you could just decide to try something just because you can and not even worry about the consequences - oh to be a small. xx

Kristie said...

That is - oh to be small.

LuCDay said...

Aah Sarah, haven't you learned yet? Anything and everything is up for grabs when you're in the shower, on the phone, computer or fast asleep.

StrykerLOVE said...

of COURSE you don't go in the pool when there are ants! you would be crazy to want too. I HATE ants too and understand Ruby completely. You can never trust an ant you know.

{Erica} said...

this post was so funny!
1. how can shredded wheat in a belly button get infected? I need to know because Im' pretty sure this can/will happen in our house.

2.YAY for being in the 3rd trimester.

3. Totally crack up with the "MEEPS" girl on bachelor

Missy said...

Your blog always makes me smile. Your girls - I am so excited to have two little girls just like yours someday...oh, trouble! I can't wait for your third to get here Sarah.

Sarah said...

I love your girls and all the stories, you are a great mom, don't ever forget that!