Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm changing my name to "Our townhouse finally sold".

Sold, funded, recorded. And that's a wrap. After an offer fell through, and a 2 week contract fell through, we got another buyer who almost fell through, but finally closed. We now don't own any property in Utah, and it's a relief, I must say. Having my RE license has really saved and made us some money, and it was more flexible of a job than I thought. And think about the real estate market right now- it's like a huge Ross store. Everything's discounted... if it's not, you can ask the manager for one and you'll probably get it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoooooo! Yippeeeee! & Yaaaaay!

Lori said...

Congrats!!!!What a relief. Did you take yourself out to dinner or what? If you dont, I will take you out to dinner . That is some good news.

Debbi said...

wooohooo for that! great news, but kinda sad all is gone in utah.

Di and Justin said...

So sad to see that you aren't coming back.... all I have to say is that they better be as cool as you.
di-

Kristie said...

We hear so much negative news about the the American property market, good to hear that you have had a win.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm currently the manager at the Ross Mortgage Department. Man, if I were actually making what other L.O.'s charged, I'd be banking. But alas, I am a sucker for a good deal. Especially when it comes to my friends. I hate to see anyone have to pay out the nose. I am sad you are all out of Utah, but happy for you too.

maren out my laundry said...

YAYA! With the market how it is that is wonderful you guys sold it!

Rebecca Smylie said...

I'd like to echo Sharry's thoughts. Yahoooooooooo! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee & Yaaaaaay!

Lillie said...

I can only imagine your excitement. We had our house on the market for six months, 5 of which I was just embarassed... knowing that nothing was going for that price but not wanting to lower it. Now we're searching for a renter. Lot's more promising, but still lots of almosts and no closed deals yet. Ick.

Congratulations Our-Townhouse-Finally-Sold.

Kelly said...

Hah! Love it and so true. Congrats on selling it! That must be a huge relief.