Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Daily Stuff

Note to Ruby: Since you are potty trained, let's keep that theme going. Please stop saving up your poos for your diaper that you wear overnight and poo in in the morning hours. The diaper can become very flimsy and it creates a lot of laundry for your poor mommy. And wiping a bum lost it's appeal after... let's see... Grace was 1 day old. Also, I wish you expressed how tired you were in other ways besides crying. That said, I do love how much you snuggle me. I'm your only whine quencher, and I love that role.

Note to Grace: Please do not take advantage of the times that you wake up early in the morning. Please do not fill tupperware containers with water and pour Cinnamon Life cereal into them, place them on the carpet, and make Ruby eat it. Ruby does indeed think cereal soggy with water is delicious, but I hate all the soggy cereal smooshed into the carpet. It is the worst thing to open my eyes to in the morning. And next time, I'm making YOU clean it up with a spatula. What I did love today is when you played with Ruby and hugged her and told me, "Mom, all you do is DO things for US, huh?" Thank you Grace.

Note to Jake: I do appreciate you, how hard you work. Everything about you. Please forgive me for being crazy. Give it a few more months, I'll revert back to the original saved copy of Sarah. Oh, and try to hang up your shirts.

Note to Self: Do not let the girls be downstairs by themselves for any period of time. Check your cell phone minutes. Make sure you know today's date. Let breakfast contain something other than a giant bagel with an inch of cream cheese on top. Be more prepared for everything. Try to go to bed earlier. And please, try to take a shower every day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you to death.

Melissa said...

Congrats on the sell of the townhouse. I LOVE your blog. I found it through the Bean's. Your photos are AMAZING! I had no idea you had such an awesome talent!! Hope all is well in FL!

Sarah said...

what a great comment by grace!!! I loved this post...i love all your posts they always put a smile on my face! Hope all is going well...congrats on the townhouse, i wish we were as lucky!:)

Jenni of the Great Salt Lake said...

I love you 2.

Kelly said...

I love it! Your girls are hilarious, wonder where they get that from? I love hearing the things they do.

Debbi said...

see, I log onto your blog and read so I can laugh and smile and know my life really is normal - that is, if yours is normal.

Jen said...

I love your blog, Sarah! Your stories and the way you write always makes me laugh!

Kim said...

You are funny! When are you coming for a visit? We are only here until June!!!

Kristie said...

Love it - keep it coming.

Celeste said...

You crack me!! I love this post. The poo...water in tuperware... so funnny... Don't you love being a mom!

Lillie said...

a. when I'm catching up on posts, I really don't mean to comment on ALL of them, I wonder if that can get overwhelming or annoying to you-- but then I read another one and can't help it- you must know how much I loved it.

b. A shower EVERY day? Really? Give yourself a break.