Thursday, January 03, 2008

Famous Phrases of 2007:
"Ruby, stop teasing her!"
"Sure hope our houses sell."
"Whoever screams next gets to go in the garage!"
"I think two kids is good, two kids is all we ever need."
"Girls just eat, you really need to eat, eating is part of life, please eat."
"Jake, I'll give you $100 dollars if you change this poopy diaper."
"You're really switching jobs again??"
"Maybe we can get a discount for renting a Uhaul 3 times in one year."
"Oh crap, I'm pregnant."
"Sure hope our house sells."
"Maybe if I don't go to the doctor for 7 months my pregnancy will go by faster."
"If neither homeowner's insurance pays for the $12k in damage, then who does??"

Famous Hopeful Phrases of 2008:
"I can't believe we've gone to the temple every month this year!"
"3 kids is EASY!!"
"And I'm looking DANG good in my jeans and it's only been two months since the birth!"
"You girls are getting along so well, and no one has screamed for months."
"Jake, the ward chorister is the perfect calling for you, that is so exciting!"
"Levi and Rebecca just had their baby and they named her Adelaide Jacob Smylie."
"Wow, how did so much money get in our bank account, it's a mystery!?"

This year sounds exciting.

10 comments:

Debbi said...

wow, you year does sound exciting! I love your post! I hope that Jake gets that calling and I hope that your 3 kids are easy and no one ends up in the garage.

Lindsey said...

You are too funny - I love your posts. I can't believe we are due a day apart! That is so fun. And I'm so jealous of your sunny, warm weather....I need sun.

Kim said...

You are so funny. That was a great New Years post. You guys are welcome any time. We will be here until June.

{Erica} said...

You crack me up and i enjoyed this post so much! Keep posting...you inspire!

Kelly said...

Love it. You're so creative. Three kids is not easy but not too bad. Definitely easier than going from one to two. I still can't believe you moved to Florida!!!

When did you get a minivan? I'm loving it.

Kasey said...

I am loving your famous phrases of 2007. TOO FUNNY! And, eerily familiar.

Good luck on 2008!

Rhiannon said...

I hope you hear those phrases. Especially the one about the bank account. Oh that would be sweet music?

Celeste said...

What great phrases!!I need to use some of those this year!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Stop making me pee my pants! "Crap, I'm pregnant"! LOL! I love the "how did all this money get in our bank account?" I'm hoping to wonder the same.

Love you.....
~Mel

Naomi Campbell said...

that is dang hilarious!!! i was halfway done reading it and dad came home from work for lunch and we were both laughing so hard!! hilarious. you are so awesome. and i totally miss you. can wait to see you whenever it might be!
love ya. nomes