Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ingrid Michaelson is coming!!!

So now I live in Florida, and all these great artists who would never think about showing up in Utah, and only seem to hang out on the East Coast, like to come to FLORIDA. Ingrid Michaelson is coming to Orlando on January 26th. This is your official invitation. EVERYONE is invited. You can stay at my house, only 45 minutes away from Orlando. We can eat salad and lasagna and hang out for a day. Swim in shark-infested waters. Go to Disneyworld. Ride some roller coasters (I can watch you since I am pregnant and can't ride). Then we can go see Ingrid in concert. Which will pretty much be AMAZING.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love her!!!! I am hoping for an itunes gift card for christmas. I would like to download some more of her music!!! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

uhh... who is Ingrid Michaelson? Ya know, ever since the Beatles broke up I haven't kept track...Dad

Unknown said...

in my heart of hearts, I am already there. In my real world, I will desperately try. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

I noticed you linked up my blog on your blog. Thanks.
-Jon
Dance Hall Hips

maren out my laundry said...

you so had me at shark infested waters, where do I sign up?