Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Beach in December







I hate to brag, but SERIOUSLY. It's WINTER and we're at the BEACH. Ruby was a bit of a princess pea (obsessively washing the sand off her hands and holding them in the air until they dried), but Gracie wouldn't stay out of the water!! It was 80 degrees this week- should cool down to the 50's next week. I know, you all want to either visit me or kill me... No wonder all the old people come down here for the winter! P.S.-- They're really bad drivers. On the positive side, they take things slow, which is good in a small town.
A New Year is starting and we all feel a little bit fresh. Like, "let's give this another go, shall we?"

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Your pictures always amaze me! I think your girls are so gorgeous and I am so jealous of the winter on the beach! (we did get those airplanes at target in the dollar bin - everything in their stocking was from there, it was GREAT!)

Unknown said...

How about I'm jealous AND I'll visit. Beach in February?

Sarah said...

wow...i forgot what warm weather looks like, can't remember what it feels like. Yes, i would have to say i'm jealous, but still love ya!

Rhiannon said...

I just have to say LUCKY!!! Now that is my kind of winter. If I could ever get Mike away from these mountains that would be nice.

Rhiannon said...

I just have to say LUCKY!!! Now that is my kind of winter. If I could ever get Mike away from these mountains that would be nice.