Sunday, October 28, 2007

Snowboarding



The voice on the video is not mine, by the way. It was a bystander. Here is a video of Gracie snowboarding for the very first time! She did such a great job!!! I wasn't there, but this video and photos made me so mad that I missed it! The resorts aren't open yet, but there were a lot of parents and kids up there practicing. Jake said most kids were complaining but Grace just wanted to do it again and again!! Jake has been waiting for this moment for many years...

7 comments:

Jamie said...

What a sweet first! I love it. Grace looks so happy and proud in that picture. Brad is going to love this when I show him.

Anonymous said...

GO GRACIE! seeing that i'm going to be the mother of a little girl i'm glad that Gracie is paving the way for the Smylie girl children to be active, sporty and unscared. woohoo.

LuCDay said...

I love it! Jake must be so excited. I can't wait to take Alex. She'll probably be one of the kids complaining. We'll, see. I'm not teaching her myself so I won't know until it's over.
Thanks for the footage!

Debbi said...

Great job Grace! Her smile is so big in that picture! I bet you guys are so proud of her for not complaining, she is such a cutie! Way to go!

{Erica} said...

yay for grace...bret dreams of the day when our family can all go boarding...he can't wait to teach ella this christmas while we're in utah! I can't believe that the ski resorts are open!

Kelly said...

That is so cute! Jody is dieing to do that with Ammon. What a tough chick, just like her mamma.

Hannah said...

I showed Sean this and he loved it! Grace is quite the shredder, you are getting her a pass to Brighton next year right? We will take her every week if she can keep up;)