Friday, March 16, 2007

Mini Skirts

Today was a good day. Went to Costco, went to Salt Lake, saw a friend, just made dinner for my girls and two neighbor kids. Jake is not home until late tonight from work, so I offered to watch my neighbor's two kids while her and her husband went on a date. It is so fun watching Grace talk with this other four year old. The other girl is turning 5 in May, and somehow Grace can sense that Madison is older and does everything this other little one tells her to do! And just a few hours ago, I was at Jeni's (she will probably agree with me on this), and she was bossing poor little Vivi around, being that Vivi is just a bit younger than Grace. They just follow the older one and lose that bossy creativity that pours through every crevice of the house when it's just us. She turns into a different Grace... agreeable, adaptable, and she listens. And accepts the other girls' ideas (they seem a lot less crazy than her own mom's ideas. I guess I'm just not as preschoolerish as her friends are).
Ruby wore a mini skirt today. Ya. Deeeelicious Legs.

1 comment:

LuCDay said...

And where's the picture of Ruby in a mini skirt?