Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Birthdays

There are far more important things in life than kissing.. at least that's what I hear. But I tend to disagree. Grace is too strong for me to kiss her like I used to, but Ruby doesn't know any better. Ruby and I probably spend 5 seconds out of every 90 seconds kissing. Truly.
This is the day of their birthday (their birthdays are 10 days apart, so we celebrate them together until they get old enough to complain). In the middle is my sister's lovely, perfect little baby Kayla.

Then we have Ruby's exposed neck and shoulder. I don't think I've seen anything so beautiful since Grace was 2.

This is a photo taken at the Florida wedding in February. Ashley sent it to me, and I thought it was hilarious! Ruby was always a little wary of Reef, now we know why! Caught in the act.




6 comments:

maren out my laundry said...

such beautiful girls just like their momma!

Debbi said...

What fun birhdays and cute girls you have:)

Rhiannon said...

I can't believe that our little girls are turning 4. I don't know what I'm going to do next year when Jersey goes to school. I think I need another baby. Haha. I think your girls are so beautiful thanks for sharing their pictures.

Melanie said...

Cute pictures! The one of Reef is so funny! I love reading your blog, I finally set up our blog so now we can keep in touch!

Kelly said...

Happy birthday girls! So are you thinking about baby #3 yet? I know what you mean about the kissing. I can never get enough, they are just too darn cute. Ammon is still really loving but I have to bribe Cohen to get kissed from him!

Kasey said...

Sarah, your girls are adorable! I love how they have bdays together. How fun! I kiss my kids every chance I get, too!