Thursday, February 01, 2007

New hair and lovin' it.

This whole blog thing. I love it and I hate it. Mostly love it because it's fun, hate it because it makes me feel underaccomplished. I make myself feel so neglectful that I haven't published in a week. But I won't won't won't feel that way anymore. Release the stress---- there it goes. mm. Now I can finally eat my junk food again. Nothing beats a bowl of popcorn and a Mountain Dew. Well, maybe two bowls of popcorn. They're mini-bags, ok?? Geez.
So someone told me today that I don't look old enough to have two kids. THANK YOU. People that say that should win the lottery. Either that, or they have moms and know how much it means for a woman to hear she looks young. Can't believe I'm at the age where I actually start worrying about that!!

The girls and I are going to Florida next week. Jake will join us on Friday, and his sister will be married in the Orlando temple on Saturday. We're excited. I LOVE Florida. Except there is nothing worse than going to a warm location in the dead of winter. I mean, really. Pluck me from 10 degree weather and put me on the beach and I MIGHT shave my legs, definitely don't have a tan, and look sickly next to every single other Floridian. Half of Jake's family are Floridians. I am going to have to burn the heck out of my skin leading up to the day of the wedding- red is better than white.

Sidenote, went blonde again and plan to continue in that direction. Keeping the brounette brain, just changing the hair. Ha ha ha just kiddin. I shriek at the thought of posting a huge blaring photo of my face, but hey, everyone knows what I look like already, so whatever. Just focus on the hair.

11 comments:

maren out my laundry said...

it looks so cute Sarah! I'm thinking of going back to blonde again, much like you with dark highlights. love it!

Chris and Cindy said...

I love it! You are so gorgeous! I switch off and on from brunette and blonde at least once a year. Currently, I'm brunette. Oh, your little note about the chocolate bar exercise, that made my day. I was trying to get some ideas because I thought life would be terrible if I wasn't working out my entire pregnancy, and up to now, I haven't been working out my entire pregnancy. Anyway, I just love you!

The White Way said...

It is so cute!!!I wish I could do my hair but people here in palo alto charge 150.00 and I don't have that kind of money. I have not done my hair in 5 months. Wow thats a record for me. anyway I think you should keep it up. Lookin good hot momma!!!

Heidi said...

You will be so much prettier in 20 years than all the Floridians if you keep your skin white!! Go get a spray tan at a salon if you want to match everyone at the wedding, but don't burn. It's totally worth the money.

Kelly said...

Love it! I am going to put some blonde back in my hair when we go to Georgia. It just makes me feel more youthful! Which I need, with a third child on the way and coming up on 27!

Jen said...

Looks great!
I hope none of your hubbies loved ones were affected by the tornados this morning down there. That was absolutley horrible!
Have fun in Florida!

Hannah said...

You are a beautiful blonde!! I was not brave enough to put a solo picture of me yet with the blonde, it's the baby chub.. or should I say the baby "love" that is still lingering!!

Debbi said...

Love the hair and I'm so jealous of the FL trip. You should look up Kim or Regi while you are there!

Kasey said...

Cute hair, Sarah! Love it. You are so cute. I am so jealous that you are going to Florida. I would give anything to leave this negative degree weather behind. Pasty skin and all! I could deal. A couple of days in the sun and you'll look like you belong there!

Sarie said...

Ok, I have the NICEST friends in the world! Thank you everybody. Enjoy the winter and I'll be back in a week... with a tan :)

lindseyj said...

okay, i love your hair! i feel like i haven't seen you forever.. oh wait.. i haven't! girls night this week for sure.. no excuses. i'll be calling you. love you. linds