Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas 2006

"New Gasses"
Sugar. The best present.


Jake woke up Grace on Christmas morning and she very literally told him groggily, "Daddy, I'm still tired!"

"I recall last night somebody saying something about Santa, but WOW."


Now those are some sexy legs.


Just a little bit of baby fat, no biggie.

Gorgeous Grace.

New gasses, kitty, sweater, what else does a girl need?

Gracie and I in the kitchen cooking some pumpkin chocolate chip bread.
I hope with all my heart that everyone had a great Christmas! All of our love to you.

9 comments:

Naomi Campbell said...

oh my gosh sarah. your kids are so dang cute. they are getting so big! i think you should send rubys legs to victorias secret. it would be a front pager!! it looked like you guys had a great christmas. i absolutly love the first one of ruby. oh my gosh i almost peeed my pants when i saw that one!! thanks for the pictures!! love naomi

The White Way said...

So cute! Sounds like you guys had an awesome Christmas. Those pictures are priceless I need to take a class from you on how to take pictures.

Lindsey said...

Love the pic! So cute. the last one of you and Grace is especially darling.

lindseyj said...

I love you guys so much! Here's to a new year with just as much fun as the last!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful daughters make beautiful granddaughters. Excuse me while I have a good cry!

Kelly said...

Your girls are adorable and I love Ruby's sexy leg pose. I too love the last one of you and Grace. You look tan, is that possible in Utah, this time of year?

Sarie said...

HA HA HA HA NO, Kelly, I promise you I am NOT tan. I hardly even tan in the summer. It's just the lighting in that picture for some reason...

Naomi Campbell said...

dude ruby and grace look so tired in those two morning pictures. i just looked at them and was laughing so hard. i remember in the morning when we were at your house when ruby would have the most sdorible tired look. still cracks me up.

maren out my laundry said...

awwwwww SUCH beautiful girls you have there sarah. I just look at them at church and laugh they are so darn cute and all the stories you tell. love em!
Merry Christmas, glad to see it was a good one.