Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mission Call

Gideon, my younger brother, got his mission call on Wednesday night! He is called to serve in the Atlanta, Georgia mission! He will go into the MTC on January 24th. We are so excited for him. I will miss him so much, but I know this will help him turn into the man that he is 'supposedly' going to someday become...
Life goes by way faster than we'd like it to. I can't believe it's winter here again. We spent last Christmas in our home in Arizona... It was Ruby's first Christmas. That year we got Ruby a sesame street popup music player thingy.. this year she would probably want a doll that talks and cries. Both of the girls have grown up so much in the last year.
Now we are in Utah. Jake went snowboarding yesterday, snowboarding being one of the main reasons we moved back. He likes his job and is looking forward to being a licensed Stock Broker by February. He studies a lot for the tests coming up. Me, I eat Clif Bars for breakfast and hope that I can be a good mom while I make one phone call an hour, surf the MLS all day and try to stay awake. At night we like to watch The Office and eat junk food after the kids are in bed. We just got caught up on Season 3. That's all for now, I am excited for Christmas, so imagine that I baked you some Christmas cookies with this blog entry... chocolate mint brownies... homemade toffee... mmmm...

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Lovin' the festive Christmas colors. Cool about Gideon. That is so exciting. Yea, it's amazing what happens in just a year. It's crazy even to think about Izzy 6 months ago. Can you ship those brownies to London please? They sound so good!

Kelly said...

Mint chocolate brownies? I may need that recipe. I am imagining how good they taste. Congrats Gideon! Atlanta is a great place and definitely foreign in it's own way. Maybe he will run into Jody's family! It's amazing to see what happens in a year. Hopefully I will look back next year and see where our lives take us and be happy about it!

Naomi Campbell said...

yep thats my brother! i love that guy. thanks for always putting all this stuff on your blog. i dont know if id ever know how you guys are doing if you werent so diligent about calling and telling mom how you are and doing the blog. i love you to death sarah. love those little angels for me. love naomi