This photo says everything I want to say. But I'll still say it. She is wearing a very beautiful crown of plain white paper stapled together in the back with foam Spongebob stickers all over it. Made by Dad. She is holding a Goldfish cracker that she probably ate in place of 'dinner'. Authorization to skip dinner given by Dad. She has chocolate pudding smeared on her cheeks (she likes to wipe her face with the back of her hand after each bite). Chocolate pudding served by Dad. She is wearing a white T-shirt with chocolate pudding dripped all over it. Mess overlooked by Dad. Her shirt says, "My Dad Rules". Purchased at Old Navy by, none other than, Dad.
Gracie and Jakie have many things in common.
1. A disdain for being told what to do
2. Sugar addiction
3. Healthy enthusiasm for ToysRUs and the 20 minute drive it takes to travel there
4. Love for the snow, no matter the temperature outside
6. Kicking things when angry
7. Making funny faces during not-so-funny moments (when I'm mad)
There you have it. Nothing but a Daddy's girl (a mommy's girl most of the day, but a Daddy's girl when it counts!!).