Friday, June 16, 2006

Currently...



Grace's 'toothy' grin and Ruby's belly button...just tiny parts of what I love so much. This last picture is of Ruby and Grace together...Ruby isn't happy but it's not because Grace is in her personal space. Instead, she is mad because a half hour before this picture, I put her hair in pony tails for the first time ever. She was NOT happy about this. Not only was she not happy but even in the car she would shout from the back seat, "MAM". I would look back there and she would jerk her arm up and down while pointing to her pony tail. I have never seen a clearer cue to "TAKE THESE DARN THINGS OUT".

2 comments:

The White Way said...

i just love these pictures of your girls. Only a mommy loves the little parts of their kids that know one else even notices. They are so cute.

Kelly said...

I can't believe how much Ruby looks like you and your family. Can't wait to see you and your girls in July!