20 years ago I . . .
1. was in Second Grade.
2. used to ride a big wheel trike down the street with my sisters and buy penny tootsie rolls at Bonomini's market.
3. thought I was pregnant (I didn't really know how that 'whole thing' happened, so I just kept looking at my stomach thinking, well... it kind of looks like mom's... I was confused.)
10 years ago I . . .
1. worked at Adel's restaurant in Eureka, CA
2. thought I would attend UC Irvine and study English and International Relations.
3. saw my first bear standing on its hind legs a few yards away in the middle of the night in Tuolumne Meadows, CA (dad lit and threw fire crackers at it while Laurel and I were just too scared to move).
5 years ago I . . .
1. quit the job I had worked for in Provo for almost 4 years and moved to Salt Lake.
2. got married in the Oakland, CA temple!!!! Honeymoon to Palm beach, FL, and went to see Les Mis in Las Vegas a week after that.
3. husband almost died on a hike where he got dehydrated climbing Mt. Olympus...we had only been married 3 weeks.
3 years ago I . . .
1. met my wonderful beautiful fabulously intriguing baby Grace (she 'got born' as she puts it now...wish it was that easy).
2. went back to work at Southwest, quit that, worked at Snowbird, quit, worked as a Nanny for six months, then went back to school for two semesters.
3. Still living at the University Apartments.
1 year ago I . . .
1. Almost moved to St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. Jake got a job offer there... I was eight months pregnant with Ruby.
2. Decided to move to Mesa, Arizona instead. Ruby was born one week before we flew to Arizona to live.
3. Turned 26.
So far this year I . . .
1. haven't seen my dad ONE STINKIN' TIME!!!!!!
2. have wanted (and been completely ready to) move a thousand different places.
3. have decided a thousand times we were not moving back to Utah :)
4. moved back to Utah :)
Yesterday I . . .
1. Took the girls to Story Time at the Lehi Public Library.
2. Went to Yoga class, on the way home rented "Lost" and we hated it.. too scary.
3. Ate a lot of red licorice during "Lost", which made me unable to sleep last night... which made me take a nap today, which is causing my complete INSOMNIA right now... that's why I'm writing this.
Today . . .
1. I turned 27.
2. Took Ruby and Grace to lunch at Cafe Rio, went out to dinner with Jake and the girls and Lindsey, Kelly and Christian, then went to the park afterward. Watched the last episode of "Lost" and vow never to rent any more seasons...
3. Ended the day with complete satisfaction with my life. My husband, my girls, our lives together.
Tomorrow. . .
1. Grace has a check-up at the doctor.
2. I plan to do the family's laundry, return a video, call our insurance company, mail some stuff, register the car, clean off the patio, develop some film, pick up a few groceries, try NOT watching Dumbo today, vacuum out the car... and... relax... oh, and keep one eye on the girlies.
3. Definitely, definitely, exercise.
In the next year I shall . . .
1. move into our first house!!!!!!!
2. take a family trip to Seattle.
3. go back to school.
copy and paste on your blog or email it, I would love to read everyone else's!